Shabaa construction company considers the safety of its employees and the general public to be number one priority. The ultimate goal is to provide a healthy and safe environment free of accidents or injuries. The responsibility for safety extends from top management to trade workers and incluides everyone in between. We work deligently to observe all applicable federal, state and local requirements and to be guided by good practice as necessary for each specific location and circumstances.
Shabaa pledges to:
1. Intergarate environmental protection into every aspect of its business.
2. Comply with all environmental regulations without regard to the degree of enforcement.
3. Participate in the development of environmental legislation, regulation or policy issues that may significantly impact our business.
4. Work proactively with appropriate government agencies to ensure timely, reasonable and cost effective solutions for issues.
5. Follow relevant standards, good engineering practices and risk management principles to ensure Shabaas environmental protection activities are conducted responsibly.
6. Ensure adequate resources are available to comply with this policy.
7. Ensure conformity with this policy and continual improvement through a comprehensive compliance programe including audits and the development and review of performance indicators.
8. Require that all employees are held responsible for compliance with all policies, procedures, practices and laws applicable to their duties.